EMPLOYEE CLARIFICATION TEXT ABOUT PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Dear Employee Candidate;
This Clarification Text has been prepared by Işık Perde Rayları San. Tic. A. Ş. acting in the capacity of data controller, within the framework of article 10 of The Law No 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) and Declaration About Principles and Procedures to be Followed in Fulfilment of Clarification Obligation, in order to inform you about purposes of processing your personal data, legal reasons, method of collection, to whom it may be transferred and your rights within the scope of KVKK.
We do not have an absolute control on your CVs you have sent to us or the information you have stated on the internet sites which you have used to reach us. We recommend you not to share your personal data that you don’t want us to know and your sensitive personal data with our company.
Which Personal Data Do We Process?
- Your name, surname, date and place of birth, gender, marital status, citizenship;
- You e-mail address, mobile phone number;
- Information about your health if you have stated in your CV (such as your disability);
- Your educational background, certificates and diplomas, specialties, foreign languages, information about your skills, seminars and courses you have attended, computer skills, exam results;
- Your work experiences (for example; your former sectors, firms, positions, responsibilities, wages);
- Your photo;
- Information about your driving license;
- Your hobbies;
- Your expectation for wage;
- State of military service,
- Your references (name, surname, title, workplace, contact details of the reference person),
- Other information you have added to your CV by your own will but we cannot anticipate.
Your personal data is processed in accordance with KVKK.
Your data will be kept by Işık Perde Rayları San. Tic. A. Ş. up to 1 year in case your application is not approved and, if your application is approved, up to 10 years following your leaving from the workplace.
For Which Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
- To manage your job application process,
- To make contact with you,
- To determine whether you have the skills necessary for the position we will offer you,
- To contact with the persons from whom we can get reference about you and to determine whether you are suitable for the job or not,
- To determine the position you want to work in, your expectation for wage, whether you can work in other positions and starting date of employment,
- If it is needed to use company vehicles, to determine whether you can drive the vehicle or not,
- To determine whether your age is suitable for the position to be offered and to comply with the Regulation on the Principles and Procedures About Employment of Child and Young Workers,
- To help our human resources unit recognize you easily when you come for the interview,
- To make contact with the employee candidate and to prepare the personal file if the employee candidate is employed,
- To determine whether you have a situation that may interrupt your working during the term of employment contract and to comply with the provision of article 75 of Military Penal Code No 1632.
Your personal data stated above is processed for the following purposes in order to perform this Service Contract related to the employment service we give you:
Which Method Do We Use and Which Legal Reasons Do We Depend On To Process Your Personal Data?
Your abovementioned personal data, depending on your express consent, is processed through automatic (for example, sending to our system automatically in internet environment) or non-automatic (for example, we write down the information you give us on the phone) methods, based on the legal reasons of (i) “it is an obligation for the data controller to fulfil its legal liability”, (ii) it is an obligation to process data for legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the relevant person are not prejudiced” and (iii) “provided that it is directly connected with execution or performance of the contract, it is an obligation to process personal data of the parties to the contract” stated in article 5 of the Law
To Whom and For Which Purposes Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Your personal data can be transferred to judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement officers in order to resolve legal disputes or upon request by the applicable legislation.
What Are Your Rights Related to Processing of Personal Data and How Can You Exercise These Rights?
In accordance with the Article 5 of “Declaration About the Principles and Procedures of Application to Data Controller”, you can send your requests about your rights stated in Article 11 of KVKK to Işık Perde Rayları in writing or using the registered electronic mail (REM) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address notified to the data controller by the relevant person beforehand and recorded in the system of data controller. An application form that you can use is published in our internet site in order to inform you and provide convenience for you. Click here to display the relevant form